The cost and financial information included here is current as September 2021. However, all costs are subject to change. An acceptable payment plan needs to be confirmed prior to starting. Our tuition includes:
- Engaging, in-depth curriculum
- 750-hour massage therapy program
- Large Campus: 36,000 sq. ft. – Let this be your home away from home!
- Liability insurance up to 5 million
- Massage tables and chairs provided during school
- Materials including sheets, tools, and handouts
- Lotions and oils.
- The Academy of Natural Therapy is proud to formulate and produce its own distinct lotions, including a pain-relief formula, and oils, called Mongan’s Own. MongansOwn.com
- Structured program
- One-on-one training through small class sizes
Program Costs (As of Spring 2023)
750 Hour Massage Therapy Certificate
- Tuition $15,750
- Books/Supplies $750
- Total Program Costs $16,500
- View Courses for this Program
- What’s Included with this tuition
Methods of Payment / Financial Programs
Options to Help You Pay for Your Education
Government (Title IV) funding for those who qualify includes: *Go to studentaid.gov and complete your FAFSA application to qualify
- Federal Grants (Money you don’t have to pay back)
- Pell Grants up to $5,413
- FSEOG (Federal Supplemental Opportunity Grants): $200-$400
- Federal Stafford Loans up $7,835
- Federal Work-Study
- Parent Plus Loans (Loans to student’s parents to pay for college)
- Academy Scholarships (Friends and Family, Bachelor’s degree, Sole Scholarships, etc.)
- Outside Scholarships/Grants *Bright Futures for Weld County recent graduates, *Vocation Rehab funding for those with disabilities, *AmeriCorps, and *Countless other sources
- 529 Savings Plan Funds
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement (Many employers help students pay for college)
- 401K and IRA disbursements can be used without penalty to pay for college
- Academy Payment Plans
- Tax Credits
- American Opportunity Tax Credit (cannot have a bachelor’s degree), typically $1,000- $2,500 per tax year
- Lifetime Learning Credit (must have tax liability to receive)
Meritize Financial Loans for Students
The Academy of Natural Therapy has teamed up with the Meritize platform* to offer our student’s a unique financing option. Meritize works with students, educators, and employers to help people excel in skills-based careers.
Meritize knows you are more than your credit score, and that is why they look at your past achievements to potentially enhance your loan options.
A few reasons why the Meritize Platform is a great option for students include:
- Fixed and variable interest rates available** Flexible payment options, including deferring full principal and interest payments until 3 months after you complete your training
- Customer support available 6 days a week
- 0.25% interest rate deduction if you sign up for autopay***
Checking your loan options with Meritize has never been easier. You can fill out a short application to check your loan options without impacting your credit score.
If loan options are available to you, Meritize will request your merit information to finalize your application. This could be in the form of:
- Academic Experience (Official or unofficial transcript or HSE certification)
- Military Experience (DD214)
Want to learn more? Check out their FAQ page here: https://www.meritize.com/students/faq/ or give them a call at 833-MERIT-4-U.
Ready to see if you qualify? Check your options here: https://apply.meritize.com/
*The Academy of Natural Therapy does not endorse a particular lender, nor is it affiliated with Meritize Financial, Inc. (“Meritize”) or the Meritize platform.
Meritize Lending, LLC, NMLS ID 1661035 (NMLS Consumer Access https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Meritize Financial, Inc. NMLS ID 1986399 (NMLS Consumer Access https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/)
Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize branded loan products are educational loans issued by Meritize Lending, LLC**. Meritize reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or hold an Employment Authorization Document and meet Meritize’s underwriting requirements. If approved for a loan the actual loan amount, term, payment, and APR amount of loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law and other factors. Meritize does not warrant or guarantee any claims made herein, including, but not limited to, gaining admission to a program, concerning the quality or financial strength of any educational institution, securing funding or obtaining employment. Our final loan offer may differ as a result of the school chosen and the associated cost of tuition. Not all schools are eligible for funding. Meritize does not offer educational loans in the following states: IN, ME, NV, SD, VT, WI, PR. All rights reserved.
**For residents of SC, loan is made by Meritize Financial, Inc.
* Variable rates are subject to change.
A maximum of 27 quarter credit hours may be transferred. The courses must be completed within the last 5 years. The Academy is willing to consider transfer credits from any educational institution for which official transcripts are available with grades of at least a “C”. These may be public, private, or non-profit institutions. No foreign transcripts accepted. Online classes may be accepted, except for online “Body Work” (massage) classes. There must be written evidence of this. Experience in the Armed Forces or in a job without documented coursework cannot be used to replace instruction. To guarantee that the Academy will consider your transfer request, official transcripts are required prior to starting your Academy classes. If the content of the previous class is not clear, a course syllabi or other documentation of the material covered may be requested.
750-hr Massage Therapy Program Placement Chart (Jan 2019 – Jan 2020)
|Class Start Date (month/year)||Jan-19||Mar-19||Apr-19||May-19||Jul-Jun||Aug-19||Sep-19||Nov-19||Dec-19||Jan-20||TOTAL||%||%=|
|Transfers to Another Program||0||3/2|
|Transfers from Another Program||1||1||2%||4/2|
|Total Starts plus/minus Transfers||3||4||4||2||8||6||4||5||3||3||0||0||42||100%|
|Unavailable for Graduation||0||0%||6/5|
|Students available for Graduation||3||4||4||2||8||6||4||5||3||3||0||0||42||100%||7/5|
|Graduates within 150% of Program Length||2||4||2||2||6||3||3||5||2||2||0||0||31||74%||9/7|
|Graduates – Further Education||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0%||11/9|
|Graduates – Unavailable for Employment||0||0%||12/9|
|Graduates – Available for Employment||2||4||2||2||6||3||3||5||2||2||0||0||31||100%||13/9|
|Graduates – Employed in Field||1||3||2||1||5||3||3||3||2||2||25||81%||14/9|
|Graduates – Unrelated Occupations||1||1||1||1||4||13%||16/13|
|Graduates – Unemployed||0||0%||17/13|
|Graduates – Unknown||2||2||6%||18/13|